I was craving shrimps last night but I also wanted a crispy crunch to it. Panko shrimps can basically go with any side dish! Saldes, rices, pasta, Name it and it will be AMAZING.
Most recently I tried them with a veggie fried rice then topped it with these crispy Panko Shrimps. It was delicious!
Takes under 15 mins to prepare & cook. Then all you have to do is enjoy.
Prep : 30 mins / Rest: 30 mins /Cook : 10-15 mins / Total : 1h10 mins
Servings : 3-4
3 tbsp oil
3 large eggs
salt/pepper to taste
1/2 Red Onion
1/2 Yellow Onion
3 green onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. peeled and minced ginger (from a 1″ piece)
2 branches of celery
7 mushrooms, chopped
4 c. cooked long grain rice (preferably leftover)Any veggies you have ,the more the better!
4 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
4 tbsp Lemon Pepper
2 tbsp Cajun
- Heat a large wok/pan over high heat until very hot, about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and let the wok/pan heat up.
- Beat in the eggs with salt and pepper
- Cook, stirring until becomes runny scrambled eggs, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate.
- Adjust wok/pan to high heat and add 2 tablespoons oil, and veggies, cook until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add rice, soy sauce and cooked eggs to wok/pan.
- Add the remaining spices & herbs , stirring until heated through.
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !