Serving : 1 Cake ( double or triple for more layers)
Prep : 15 / Bake: 20 mins / Total : 35 mins
3/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 large egg
6 tablespoons peanut butter (save half for frosting)
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 carotte shredded
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup milk/water
2 tablespoons heavy cream
*Dog Treats for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 6-inch round tray or whatever you have with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir flour, baking soda, baking powder, peanut butter, oil, egg and honey. Pour into pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- To make frosting: beat heavy cream & Peanut Butter until stiff peaks form .
Let me leave you with this !