I make brownies a LOT. They are so fast to make and always appropriate. You can share for keep them all for yourself! I won’t judge.
If you love both Brownies and cheesecake and hate having to pick!! Why choose when you can have BOTH!! No you are not dreaming!!!
Prep : 45 mins /Cook : 12-15 mins / Total : 1h
Servings : 6-8
5 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract, divided
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
1 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups heavy whipping cream (Do not substitute)
3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
2/3 cup seedless Strawberry jam
Pack of fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan with waxed paper. Grease paper; set aside.
- Beat eggs and then add granulated sugar; beat until mixture becomes thick about 2 minutes. Stir in water, 1 teaspoon almond extract and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients; fold into egg mixture. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake until cake springs back when lightly touched, 12-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely!
- Meanwhile, beat cream, confectioners’ sugar and remaining extracts until soft peaks form.
Refrigerate half of the whipped cream.
- Unroll cake; spread with jam to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter. Frost top, sides and ends with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate, covered, about 1 hour.
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !