I make brownies a LOT. They are so fast to make and always appropriate. You can share for keep them all for yourself! I won’t judge.
If you love both Brownies and cheesecake and hate having to pick!! Why choose when you can have BOTH!! No you are not dreaming!!! Click right here to find out more!!!!!
Prep : 20 mins / /Cook : 30 mins / Total : 50 mins
Servings : 10 Brownies
1 cup unsalted butter
1 chocolate Hershey bar
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Dutch cocoa powder
1 bag of M&M’s
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the butter and 1/2 of the chocolate bar to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minutes, then let sit for 2 minutes before whisking together.
- Add the both sugars, vanilla, and salt and whisk or use an electric mixer on low until creamy mix is made then whisk in the eggs until fully combined.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and fold in with a spatula. Add the ½ of the M&M’s and chocolate chips and fold to incorporate.
- Add of the brownies mix to the prepared dish
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- In the last 5-10 minutes before the brownies are cooked add the M&M’s on top to decorate then add back to the oven.
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !