Stew is always a great option! You want to have a filling warm meal? You need to use up those old veggie in the fridge. Yas! Yas! Yas! This is the perfect recipe for all of those reasons. Such a versatile dish that you can use most veggie and meats in this dish.
Prep : 20 mins /Cook:1.5hour / Total : 1h50 mins
Servings : 4
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. beef ribs cut in small pieces
2 onion, chopped in large pieces
3 carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
2 stalks celery, chopped
Salt to taste
2 tbsp lemon pepper
3 cloves garlic cut in half
6 tbsp concentrated beef broth
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 large potatoes, cut in cubs
1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp Lemon pepper
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp All purpose seasoning (Island spice)
1 tsp salt
1-2 tsp lime juice
- In a large stew pot over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add the garlic, onions and celery and cook until browned.
- Season the meat then brown the meat in in the oven on boil for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the browned beef, broth, water and remaining of spices to the pot and let simmer on low for 30 mins-1 hours.
- Add potatoes and carrots to the pot and cook for 20-30 mins or until veggies are fully cooked.
- Mix 1-2 tbsp of cornstarch to 2 tbsp of water and mix well, then add to the pot to thicken the broth.
- Season to taste and add more water if the broth is too thick or strong (To taste).
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !