I woke up this Morning Craving MINI PANCAKES yes you read this right… Mini pancakes. So what did I do ??? Make mini pancakes!! This took me maybe 10 -15 mins max and they lasted 0.0 seconds!
The Ingredients can easily be substituted with healthier options (flours, fats, etc) but I wanted PANCAKES with all the good and bad!
I should have made more!My stomach
Prep : 5 mins /Cook: 5-10 mins/ Total : 10-15 mins
Servings : 6-8
1 1/2 cup of flour
3 tsp baking powder
2 tsp white sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
3 tbsp of melted butter
1 tbsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 cup of milk (Add up to ¼ cup more if to thick)
- Whisk together the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the melted butter and egg and vanilla then mix.
- Gradually add the milk and make sure there is no lumps.
*I used a piping kit because I wanted to make mini pancakes today!! But you can make them in any shape or size.
- Heat up a frying pan and melt 1 tsp of butter.
- Add pancake mix and brown each side.
- Enjoy with any condiment, sweet or savoury ( my go to is always 100% Maple Syrup)
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !