I promise that these meatballs are the tastiest you have every tried!!! They can be added in a spaghetti sauce, as an entree for your 3 course meal menu and I could go on and on and on!
Prep : 10 mins / Cook : 10 mins /Total: 20 mins
Servings : 20 mini meatballs or 10-15 regular size
1/4 pound of ground beef
2 tbsp epis seasoning
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
2-3 Small Scallion
- Add all the ingredients in a medium bowl and then mix them all until very well combined.
The mix should be sticky and wet
- Scoop desired portion of the meatball mx and create a ball for the desired size. (I love mini meatballs)
- Add them in the freezer for 10-20 mins.
- Heat up a large Wok with oil at 350 F (Use thermometer).
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- When the oil has reached 350 F add a few meatballs and cook until golden brown.
- Add the meatballs to the oven for 10-15 minutes to make sure they are cooked insides out.
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !