This is definitely one of my boyfriend’s cravings, Boustan, Amir and all of the other fast-food Lebanese/Canadian food. So why not make it at home? Very easy to do, you can store-buy the hummus and garlic sauce if low on time. Where you need to put all the love is in the chicken!!!
Prep : 10 mins / Chill: 4h / Cook: 1h10 mins/ Total: 5h20
Servings : 3-4
3 chicken breasts, cut in small/medium chunks
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground cayenne pepper (reduce to 1/2 tsp to make it not spicy)
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp salt
2 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp Black pepper
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
Hummus (without tahini)
Garlic sauce (see video above)
- In a bowl mix together the chicken chunks and marinade ingredients, cover and let chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4h.
- Spread the marinated chicken with the onions in one layer on a baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes in the 400 F heated oven.
- Remove the Foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- For a more browned, crispier chicken, move the pan to the top rack and broil very briefly (watch carefully).
One Comment Add yours