The best kind of way to eat these crispy tortillas chips is with a fresh Guacamole!! or even better in a taco salad!
Prep : 5 mins / Cook : 5-7 mins /Total : 5 mins
Serving : 2-4
6 to 8 corn tortillas
- Heat 1-inch of peanut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the tortillas in a stack and cut into 6 or 8 equal wedges like a pizza.
- Fry a few chips at a time, turning occasionally with a slotted spoon, until crisp and lightly browned, about 1 minute or less.
- Drain chips on a paper towel-lined plate
- Enjoy over a fresh salad,tacos!
2 Comments Add yours