Pancake so crepes is always a dilemma of mine!! Do I pick the fluffy & buttery pancakes or the thin crispy crepes
Prep : 5 mins / Cook : 10 mins Total: 15 mins
Servings : 4
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp cinammon
1 1/8 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly buttered frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.