What is a McGriddle ??
The standard McGriddles sandwich consists of fried bacon, a scrambled egg flap, and American cheese between two maple-flavored griddle pancakes embossed with the McDonald’s logo.
Sound like heaven right!! Well today I made my own and they were sooo yummmyyy!!!!
Prep : 5 mins / Cook : 10 mins Total: 15 mins
Servings : 4
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
10 bacon strips, cut in half
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp lemon pepper
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp all purpose seasoning
salt, pepper to taste
- Make the pancakes by following my fluffy buttermilk pancake recipe.
- Cooking your bacon and/or sausage in a frying pan until done then set aside.
- In a frying pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat on medium-low.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk and seasoning.
- Pour about ¼ of eggs into skillet (They should be thin but not see through.
- Let cook 1 minute, then fold edges into the center to create a small circle. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place eggs on top of a griddle pancake, then cheese(optional) and a slice of bacon/sausage and top with another griddle pancake.
- Top with maple syrup!!