Cherry chip cake is sooo yummmy!!! But when you are low on time a simple box cake can save a life!!! I love that you can add pretty much anything to them and they always turn amazing!!!!
Prep : 15 mins / Cook : 35 mins Total: 50 mins
Servings : 9 inch bundt cake (serves 10)
1 Cherry-Chip box cake
1 cup milk
1 1/4 Milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
2 tbsp almond extract
2 drops Red food color
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare the bundt pan with butter ( Make sure to butter every crack!).
- Add the box mix, oil, milk, and eggs to a large bowl, then mix very well (hand mixers are great for this).
- Add the vanilla extract and almond extract and mix until well combined.
- Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking make the vanilla frosting then add the red food coloring.
- Wait until the cake is completely cooled, if you don’t the frosting will melt!
- Cover the top part of the cake with frosting and then enjoy!