Homemade Pad Thai has always been one of my favorite dishes!! Super easy and packed with loads of delicious flavors.
Prep : 20 mins / Cook : 15 mins Total: 35 mins
Servings : 6
1/2 pack Thin rice noodles
3 tablespoons oil, divided
Beef (thin sliced beef and beef roast)
1/2 yellow, orange and red bell pepper
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 cup broccoli
1/2 yellow onion and red onion
1/2 cup fresh spinach
1/4 cloves garlic, minced
3 eggs, whisked
3 green onions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
Toppings: extra crushed red pepper flakes, lime wedges
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup fish sauce
1 tbsp epis seasoning
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoons soy sauce (Low sodium)
juice of 2 fresh lime
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more/less to taste)
- Sauce: Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl (or shake together in a mason jar) until completely combined. Set aside
- Meat & veggies: Cut up the beef into small cubes, add to a bowl then add 1/2 of the sauce to the meat and let chill for 20-30 mins in the fridge.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large sauté pan or wok over high heat. Add the beef and sauté for 3-5 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add the remaining one tablespoon oil to the sauté pan, Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally ( do not over cook the veggies if not they will loos their crunch!)
- Cook the eggs: Push the veggies to one side of the pan and add the eggs on the other side. Cook the eggs until scrambled, stirring often.
- Noodles: Meanwhile, cook your noodles al dente according to package instructions. Drain the noodles in a strainer, then rinse with cold water briefly to halt their cooking. Toss with one tablespoon oil briefly, to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Put it all together: Then add everything back in — the cooked noodles, beef and veggies, sauce and green onions. Give the mixture a good toss until everything is evenly coated in the sauce. Remove pan from the heat.