I make brownies a LOT. They are so fast to make and always appropriate. You can share for keep them all for yourself! I won’t judge.
If you love both Brownies and cheesecake and hate having to pick!! Why choose when you can have BOTH!! No you are not dreaming!!!
Prep : 20 mins / Cook : 45-55 mins / Total : 1h 25 mins
Servings : 15 Brownies
1 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
1 Block Cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup white Sugar
1 tbsp salt
- Brownie Mix: Add the butter and 1 cup (175 g) of chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1½ minutes, then let sit for 3 minutes before whisking together.
- Add the granulated and brown sugars, vanilla, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Whisk in the eggs until fully combined.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and fold in with a spatula. Add the remaining chocolate chips and fold to incorporate.
- Line a 9-inch (23-cm) square baking pan with parchment paper and grease with nonstick spray.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cream Cheese Mix: Mix all Cream Cheese ingredients together until creamy and lump free.
- Combination: Add 1/2 of the brownies mix to the prepared dish, then 1/2 of the cream cheese batter until done.
- Bake for 1h at 350 deg. You will know that that the brownies are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
2 Comments Add yours