Fresh Fruits and pastry cream are the perfect combination! Why not try them together in some mini tarts!! If you think this looks good , go check out my mini chocolate tarts!!
Prep : 15 mins / Cook : 15 mins / Total : 30 mins
Servings : 10 mini tarts
10 mini frozen tarts crusts
2 cups milk
1 cup white sugar
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a heavy saucepan, stir together the milk and 1/4 cup of sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and egg.
- Stir together the remaining sugar and cornstarch; then stir them into the egg.
- When the milk starts to boil, drizzle it into the bowl very slowly while mixing so that you do not cook the eggs.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan, and slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When the mixture comes to a boil and thickens, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the butter and vanilla, mixing until the butter is completely blended in.
- Pour filling into mini tarts crust, bake for 15 mins.
One Comment Add yours