Banana Bread Is definitely a popular and easy treat to make! Very simple ingredients and you get use up those old banana you have in the freezer! With a hit of Maple Syrup this dessert is simple perfect!!!
Prep : 15 mins / Cook : 45-55 mins Total: 1h10 mins
Servings : 9 inch loaf
1/2 Cup Butter
4 Large Overripe Bananas
2 Large Eggs
2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup white Sugar
3/4 Cup Maple syrup
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease with butter and set aside.
- Wet ingredients: Add the butter to a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted.
- Add the bananas to the same bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup and egg to the bowl and use the same fork to mash and stir until no yellow streaks of egg remain.
- Dry ingredients: In a second large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula just until combined (Do not over mix)
- Add mixture to the prepared pan, then bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.