Thai Green Curry paste definitely has a spicy kick to it!! If you love spicy food this dish is calling your name, if you are more on the mildly spicy side like me, simply add more coconut milk to smoothen it out!
Easy Red Thai Fish & Shrimp Curry
Prep : 10 mins /Cook: 30 mins/ Total : 40 mins
Servings : 4-6
1/2 pack of capelli d’angelo pasta
2-3 tbsp olive oil
1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and tails removed
1-2 basa fish fillets
2-3 tbsp lemon pepper
1-2 tbsp Caribbean spices
1/2 red onion, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
5 mushrooms, diced
1 broccoli crown, cut into small florets
1/2 of a lemon, juiced
2-3 medium zucchini, spiralized
1 jar of green curry cooking sauce (400ml)
1/2 cup of coconut milk or cooking cream
3 tbsp of chicken stock
Cheese for serving
- Start by cooking the pasta according to the package, then drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is boiling, oven medium high heat in a large wok or pot, cook the fish until cooked and shrimps until pink, remove from wok and set aide.
- In the same Wok/Pot cook the vegetables for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Combien the vegetables with the fish, add the lemon juice, spices, coconut milk, chicken stock, then gradually add the green curry sauce.
- Finally add the cooked pasta and you are done!
- Serve with grated cheese and herbs.