Coffee cake is any cake flavored with or intended to be eaten with coffee. Meaning there isn’t always actual any coffee in the cake !!! I have decided to go with a simple, delicious cinnamon roll coffee cake!
Prep : 10 / Cook :30 / Total : 40
1.5 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cups milk
1 large eggs
4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-2 tablespoon water
- Set oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk. In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Use some parchment paper in a cake pan, inch, then pour the batter evenly into the pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread evenly on the cake. Use a knife or fork to swirl the sugar and cinnamon into the batter slightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely(important).
- Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water.
- Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.