If you are looking for something sweet you are at the right place. This Bundt cake is filled with cream cheese, oreos and topped with fresh whipping cream!!! Trust me when I say this cake is to die for!
Prep : 10 / Cook: 45 / Total : 55 min
Serving : 1 x9″ cake
8 oz cream cheese (1 block), softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared accordingly to box instructions ( 3 eggs /
10 oreos cookies
2 cups Whipping Cream (35%)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth.
- Pour half of the cake batter into the bottom of a greased bundt cake pan, smoothing it with a spatula.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the cake batter, making sure that it does not touch the sides of the cake pan.
- Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of the cream cheese scoops, making a circle around the ring of the pan.
- Pour the rest of the cake batter on top of the cookies, smoothing it evenly.
Bake for 45 minutes, then cool completely.
- Whip the whipping cream until peaks start to firm, then transfer the cream to a pipping bag.
- Add the whipped cream on top!