The best part of cookies is that they only take 10 minutes to bake and you can freeze them for cookie emergencies! These are the chewiest Chocolate cookies you will ever eat! #Yourwelcome
Freeze them up to 3 mts , yes you read this right! three months.
Prep : 10 mins / Cook : 10-12 mins / Total: 20 mins
Servings : 36 cookies
1.5 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar , packed
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup butter, mealted
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
2.5 cups flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla, then add in the flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop or form small ball then flatten them onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Leave space between the cookies because they will spread slightly.
- Add the rolo candies and M&M’s on top of the cookies
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.