Chocolate is on the MENU!!!! Here is a super fast and fluffy, tender-moist chocolate loaf cake!
A simple Cake Box mix can really come in handy when you are low on time, lazy of both!! Super easy to upgrade in to amazing cakes, loafs or even cupcakes. Today I was CRAVING for some chocolate and what goes amazingly well with chocolate??? Yess Cream Cheese!!!!!
Prep : 10 mins / Cook : 1h / Total: 1h10 mins
Servings : 8
1 Chocolate box cake mix
3 large eggs
1 1/4 Milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Chocolate chips (choice of white, milk or dark chocolate)
1 pack cream cheese. room temperature
2 tbsp vanilla or almond extract
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup sugar icing
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare the loaf pan with parchment paper , this will help you remove the cake later on.
- Add the box mix, oil, milk and eggs to a large bowl, then mix very well (hand mixers are great for this).
- Combine the chocolate chips to the chocolate cake mix.
- In a separate smaller bowl add softened cream cheese and vanilla mix until well combined.
- Add the powdered icing sugar to the cream cheese mix.
- Turn 1/2 of the chocolate batter into the prepared loaf pan Follow with all the cream cheese mix then top with the remaining chocolate batter. Add more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes-1h minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out without wet batter clinging to it. Check your cake on the early side to avoid over-cooking.