Prep : 20 mins / Cook: 20 h / Total : 40 mins
Serving : 2-4
1-2 pieces of skirt steak
10-12 large raw cleaned shrimps
1 tbsp chili powder
1/4 pack taco seasoning
1 tsp ginger, chopped
3-4 epis seasoning or garlic chopped
1 tbsp lemon pepper
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 medium yellow onion, diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1 large bell pepper, diced
Eight 6-inch corn tortillas, fried
Sour cream, Salad, tomatoes guacamole, and shredded cheese, for serving
- Cut the steak in long thick pieces. Toss the steak in a medium bowl with the seasoning for the steak and let marinate for at least 30 mins in the fridge.
- Repeat step 1 with the cleaned shrimps.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the oil. Add the seasoned steak in an even layer. Don’t stir for 2 minutes, then give the steak a good stir and let cook until browned, about 1 1/2 minutes more. Transfer the steak to a medium bowl.
- Immediately add the onions to the skillet, and stir until brown and slightly softened, about 1 1/2 minutes; transfer to the bowl with the steak, and stir to combine.
My top 3
1. Tacos Have Been Around for Millennia
2. You Can’t Get Tacos at Lunchtime in Mexico
3. You Can Fill a Taco With Anything!!! #DUHH
Let me leave you with this ! Definitely on my to make liste.