If you are a salom lover just like myself, you will fall in love with this dish! Under 30 minutes to make which makes this recipe perfect for weeknights or whenever you are running low on time but still want a nice warm healthy meal!
Prep : 5 mins /Cook: 15 mins/ Total : 20 mins
Servings : 4-6
4-6 salmon filets
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
2 tbsp Caribbean garlic spices
1/2 cup honey
2-4 tbsp sriracha sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
3 cloves garlic – minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger – minced
3 tbsp butter
2 tsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic – minced finley
1 tbsp fresh ginger – minced finley
1/4 cup honey
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp water
1-2 cups basmati white rice – prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Start by combining the salmon marinade ingredients with the salmon filets and set asides for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Place the salmon skin side up in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients to the pan and cook until sauce has started to thicken, bring to a boil and cook for a few minute or until sauce has just thickened.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Serve over rice with a side of veggies.